In 1865, a watchmaker by name Charles Reuge settled in Sainte-Croix, Switzerland, to make musical pocket watches. In 1886 under the name Reuge, his son Albert opened the first workshop of musical movements. Around 1960, his successors, Guido and Albert, entrepreneurs with innovative ideas, recommenced the manufacture of luxury musical movements, after an interruption at the turn of the century. In 1988 a group of Swiss investors purchased Rouge SA and began an ambitious restructure and moderniza...